Bob Evans Sausage Cups - 2nd Place in the 2022 Appetizer Recipe Contest
Submitted by Tammy Newton
- 1 lb. Bob Evans original roll sausage
- 1 16 oz. pkg. wonton wrappers
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Crumble sausage into a medium skillet. Cook over medium heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Drain. Insert wonton wrappers into mini muffin pans to form small cups. Bake 5 minutes in pre-heated oven. Allow wrappers to cool. Mix sausage, cheeses, and ranch dressing together. Fill wonton wrappers. Bake 10 minutes until bubbly.