Submitted by Konni Pioch
- 2 lbs. sausage crumbled, browned & drained
- 1 pkg. hashbrowns O'Brien
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese (4 cheese blend)
- 1 can Rotel Mexican tomatoes drained
- 2 cups milk
- 6-8 eggs beaten
- Use a 9x13 pan. Layer frozen hashbrowns, sausage, and Rotel. Mix eggs, milk and cheese. Pour over above ingredients. Cover with foil and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. Bake at 350°F for 45-60 mintues. Let set a few minutes to firm up after taking out of oven. For those who dislike onions and hot stuff, this worked great with plain hashbrowns, no onions, and mild or no Rotel.