Submitted by Kayla Hanning
(Editor’s note: Kayla’s version is different than the Butterfinger Poke Cake printed in the June issue.)
- 1 dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 2-3 Butterfinger candy bars crushed
- Prepare cake according to directions on box. Poke holes in cake with wooden spoon handle. Pour sweetened condensed milk over cake. Pour caramel over cake. Let cake cool completely. Spread Cool Whip over top of cake. Sprinkle crushed Butterfingers on top. Refrigerate.