Submitted by Sarah Wells
- 1 chicken cooked, deboned, and diced (Cook so you will have two soup cans of broth when done)
- 1 stick oleo melted
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 box Stove Top stuffing (Chicken flavor)
- Add melted oleo, 1 can of soup and 1 can of broth to dry stuffing. Mix well. Put 1/2 in bottom of 9x13 pan. Place diced chicken on top of mixture. Then mix other can of soup and 1 can of broth. Pour on top of chicken. Put remainder of stuffing on top of the above. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.