Christmas M&M Monster Cookies
Submitted by Megan Anderson
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 12 oz. creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup holiday M&M's
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 1/2 cups instant Quaker Oats
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper or baking mats.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together eggs and sugar until smooth. Add the butter, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt. Mix well. Add 1/2 cup M&M’s, chocolate chips, oats, and baking soda.
- Scoop out heaping tablespoonfuls of dough and form into balls. Place on prepared cookie sheets then gently press balls with a palm of your hand. With the remaining 1/2 cup of M&Ms, place 5 to 7 of each on top of each cookie.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes or until light golden brown on the edges. They will be soft but will firm up when they cool. Do not over bake or they will be too hard. Let cool on pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.