Submitted by Penny Padgett
Cranberry Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops about 2 1/2 lbs.
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 (16 oz.) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup French salad dressing
- 4 tsp. dry onion soup mix
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil on both sides until browned and mostly done. Place chops in baking dish. Combine cranberry sauce, salad dressing, and soup mix in a bowl and pour over the chops. Bake in oven at 350 degrees until chops are cooked through, about 30-40 minutes.