Lemonade Party Cake
Submitted by Tara Neisen
- 1 box lemon or yellow cake mix
- Water vegetable oil, and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1/2 can 12 oz. frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container whipped fluffy lemon frosting
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (325 for dark or nonstick pan). Make cake as directed on box for 13x9 inch pan. Cool 15 minutes. Mix lemonade concentrate and powdered sugar. Pierce top of warm cake every 1/2 inch with long-tined fork, wiping fork occasionally to reduce sticking. Drizzle lemonade mixture evenly over top of cake. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled. Spread frosting over cake. Store covered in refrigerator.