Submitted by Esther Strosaker
Lemonade Party Cake
- 1 box lemon cake mix baked as directed in a 13x9 pan
- 3/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- Lemon or vanilla frosting
- Sugar w/yellow food coloring added optional
- Allow cake to cool for 15 minutes. Stir together lemonade concentrate and powdered sugar. Poke top of warm cake every 1/2 inch with long tined fork, wiping fork occasionally to reduce sticking. Drizzle lemonade mixture evenly over top of cake. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours until chilled. Spread frosting over top of cake. Sprinkle with colored sugar, if desired. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.