Submitted by Rosemary Gregory
- 1 8 oz. pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms sliced
- 2 Tbsps. butter or margarine melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- Other cheeses optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Separate dough into triangles. Place on cookie sheet with all triangles touching. Roll with rolling pin or glass. Toss mushrooms with melted butter to coat. Arrange on top of dough. Sprinkle with cheese and seasoning. Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Cut into squares with pizza cutter and serve warm.