Submitted by Frances Hughes
Quick Coconut Cream Pie
- 1 pkg. (5.1 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 carton (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping thawed & divided
- 1 cup flaked coconut toasted & divided
- 1 8" or 9" pastry shell baked (or graham cracker crust)
- In a mixing bowl, beat pudding and milk on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping and 3/4 cup of coconut. Pour into crust. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with remaining coconut. Chill.