Ravioli Lasagna Bake
Submitted by a member at the Annual Meeting but he/she didn’t include a name. Editor’s note: This is now a new family favorite!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 24 oz. spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- About 40 frozen cheese ravioli uncooked (large, not mini)
- 1 8 oz. tub cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Brown meat with onions in skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce and water; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spread 1/2 meat mixture onto bottom of 9x13 baking dish, sprayed with cooking spray. Cover with 1/2 of ravioli. Whisk cream cheese spread and milk until blended; spread over ravioli. Top with layers of 3/4 cup shredded cheese. Top with remaining ravioli, meat sauce, and cheeses. Cover with foil. Bake 50 minutes or until heated through, uncovering for last 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting to serve.