Strawberry Valentine’s Chex Mix
- 6 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 12 oz. bag white chocolate
- 1/2 tsp. shortening optional
- 1 box strawberry creme pudding not gelatin
- Red food coloring
- Valentine’s M&M’s and/or sprinkles
- Pour chocolate into a small glass dish. Add 1/2 tsp. shortening, if desired, to help the chocolate coat the cereal easier. Microwave for 1 minute 20 seconds. Let stand in microwave for 3 minutes. Remove and gently stir. Return to microwave for 15 second increments until smooth. Add 4 Tbsp. of strawberry creme pudding into white chocolate and stir gently until smooth. Add 2 drops of red food coloring. Pour chocolate mixture over Chex cereal and stir gently to coat. Transfer cereal mixture to large piece of wax paper. Sprinkle with M&M’s and Valentine sprinkles. Let cool to set. Break pieces and store in airtight container.