1. The LCD shows all meter readings: Volts, Current, Watts, Frequency, Power Factor, and VA. The unit will start to accumulate kWh and powered duration time (hour) after power is applied.
2. Press Volt key for true RMS Voltage (Volts) display.
3. Press Amp key for true RMS output current (Amps) display.
4. The Watt/VA Key is a toggle function key. Press the Watt/VA key once to display Watt meter, then press key to display VA meter. The LCD will display Watts as the active power, where VA is the apparent Power. (VA=Vrms Arms)
5. The HZ/PF is a toggle function key. Press the HZ/PF key once to display the frequency (Hertz), then press key to display the Power Factor. HZ is the Frequency of output Voltage, where PF is the Power Factor (PF=W/Vrms Arms)
6. The kWh/Hour is a toggle function key. Press the kWh/Hour key once to show the cumulative energy consumption since power was applied to the unit. Then press key to display the cumulative time since power was applied to the unit.
7. Consumption will be displayed in Kilowatt-Hours (from 0.01 kWh to 9999 kWh). Time will initially be displayed as Hours:Minutes (from 00:00) and switch to Hours (to 9999). Counters will recycle to zero when they reach their maximum. To reset, remove power from unit momentarily.
Warning: Do not exceed maximum ratings as detailed on the label.